Boat-Ridin' Hillbillies now on DVD!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2005

      In other words, we have a review of the first season of “Lost” on DVD.

      Also up now: “The Brothers Grimm” movie review.

      And a review of the “War of the Worlds” roleplaying game.

      And new RevolutionSF fiction by Joe Sharcoff.

      And in TV news, we have the premiere dates of all the network sci-fi shows. Yes, including “Charmed,” renewed for a 95th big season.

      GOOD TV NEWS:

      A new season of Justice League Unlimited starts tomorrow night (Saturday the 17th) on Cartoon Network.

      WE DON’T YET KNOW THE QUALITY TV NEWS:

      THRESHOLD starts tonight (Friday the 16th) on CBS. It’s the one with Brent Spiner.

      SURFACE starts Monday (the 19th) on NBC. It’s the one that’s underwater.

      Medium also returns that night. It’s the one with Patricia Arquette.

      And that might hold you for a little while. Remember to sign up for the message boards, send in your Sci-Fi Convention Quest forms, and then I’ll leave you alone. For a little while.

      Thank you very much for coming to RevolutionSF.

      Joe Crowe

      subspace@...