A Sound of Updates

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2005

      We just got back from Dragon*Con, the convention so nice they put an asterisk in the middle of it. And boy, is my mouth tired! I believe I appeared on 718 panels. But you’ll be reading enough about that soon. Right now, we have two enjoyable features for you to …um… enjoy.

      ARMADILLOCON: ARMADILLOS IN THE MIST. The other chunk of our staff just appeared at ArmadilloCon, where they also appeared on panels, spake about apes, and much conventional entertainment ensued.

      A SOUND OF THUNDER: I’m so wonderfully, terribly glad we have a review of this. It was supposed to come out a long time ago. We’ve been anxiously awaiting it, since, hey, it has dinosaurs and time travel and a Ray Bradbury story. But I kind of knew that something was amiss, and sure enough… but just read the review.

      We have a batch of new contests up for play right now, and a new chunk of your letters are in the works. We’ll be doing a feature on Dragon*Con soon. Also in the hopper: Batman Sucks/Rocks, wherein we lay alms upon and simultaneously hurl bad fruit at the Batman movies. (Thought we’d forgot about you, Schumacher?)

      In other business – how about you join the new non-busted RevolutionSF forums? You have to be signed up there to win stuff in our contests, in which someone every week Wins Something.

      The Sci-Fi Convention Scavenger Quest time limit is up for this convention season. If you go to more, save them till Sci-Fi Convention Scavenger Quest 2.

      Now print out the PDF, and think ye back to your convention-going for the year 2005, and award yourself points. If you have pictures of what you got points for, good deal. We want to see them. Send in your point totals, and 100 words or more about your experience in obtaining your score, and highest point totals will also Win Something.

      Thank you very much for coming to RevolutionSF.com. More to come soon.

      Joe Crowe

      www.RevolutionSF.com

      subspace@...