Leonardo's Hands (and your letters)

  • joebcrowe@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2005
      Really, after a subject line like that you don't even need to read the rest
      of this mail. But thanks.

      "Leonardo's Hands" is new in RevolutionSF Fiction. It's by Steven Gould and
      Rory Harper.

      And I answered some letters for a new edition of Subspace, in which I
      threatened to skob the nobs of a couple of people.

      So go to the site and enjoy.

      Or I'll you-know-what your you-know-what.

      And thanks for coming to RevolutionSF.

      Skobbin' Joe Crowe
      subspace@...

      http://mail2web.com/ .