Did anyone see True Blood? (also, RevolutionSF links)

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2008
      First up: Did anybody see the new vampire show True Blood on the HBO? Because we'd like to hear from you, and we'll whomp up your comments in a story about the show, whether you liked it or not.

      The show, not your comments.

      Follow this somewhat easy formula:

      1. One thing I liked about the show.
      2. Another thing I liked about it.
      3. One thing I disliked about the show.
      4. Another thing.
      5. Send it to this very e-mail address that you're getting this message from.

      Thanks!

      Now here are some things already on RevolutionSF that you did not have to write yourself:

      Dexter! It's not quite sci-fi-ish. But you can watch it anyway with our blessing.
      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.php?id=4220

      So do you like fantasy novels? Do you like horses? How about a fantasy novel with horses? Win one here:
      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.php?id=4219

      Here's an interview with the author, Patrice Sarath:
      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.php?id=4211

      And here are the big wieners of our last contest, the one where they won the Masters of Science Fiction TV series on DVD:

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.php?id=4213

      And here's news about Ghostbusters 3:
      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.php?id=4221

      As always, our boards and blogs are always open, with clever, flame-free nerd and dork commentary and links. Come by and see us. Set a spell. Take your shoes off.

      Boards:
      http://www.revolutionsf.com/bb/

      Blogs:
      http://www.revolutionsf.com/bb/weblogs.php

      Thanks very much for coming to RevolutionSF.com.

      Joe Crowe
      http://www.revolutionsf.com/