AggieCons and Shotguns

  • joebcrowe@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2005
      This weekend, you can meet us in person.

      And by us, I mean three of us: Fiction editor Jayme Blaschke, Finn's Wake
      writer Mark Finn, and contributing editor and ape liason Rick Klaw. Be sure
      to tell them "Joe Crowe says he wants his Duran Duran albums back."

      You missed Jayme, Mark, and Rick several times on Friday by the time I've
      posted this, but if you hurry you can catch Jayme at 10:30 p.m. Aggie time
      for Penetrating the Rift: Sex in Sci-Fi. I honestly cannot wait to hear
      what happens there. By an odd coincidence, at the exact same time there is
      Late Night Filking. YOU BET there is.

      SATURDAY
      10 a.m. Mark Finn will be reading. It doesn't say he'll be reading out loud
      or in public, but that's what I assume.

      1:45 p.m. Q&A with Michael Moorcock. Rick Klaw is there.

      3 p.m. Finn at Using Religion in SF/F.

      6:45 p.m. Jayme will be at Intro to Editing. I misspelled "Editing" when I
      just wrote that sentence, but I found it and fixed it before I sent this
      e-mail. Because I know all about Intro to Edtng.

      SUNDAY
      10 a.m.
      Tyranny and Villainy with Mark Finn (along with some people you may have
      heard of: Michael Moorcock, Joe Lansdale, and RevSF Fiction writer Ardath
      Mayhar.) Rick Klaw is autographing at that same time, too.

      11:15
      Klaw is at Collecting For Fun and Profit.

      For full and lovely information on AggieCon, go to:
      http://aggiecon.tamu.edu

      Big Shotgun!
      It's not just an impressive sounding firearm, it's also our newest
      RevolutionSF Fiction selection. It's by A. Bin Talal, with an illustration
      by Teresa Tunaley.

      It includes the line "I got me a big shotgun; I loved that shotgun."

      Thanks very much for coming to RevolutionSF.com.

      Joe Crowe
      subspace@...

      http://mail2web.com/ .