RevolutionSF Returns (This Time We Mean It)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2008

      RevolutionSF is up and running again. We believe we have disenfackulated the mumbo jumbo and the whatchacallit.

      Are you on Facebook? There’s a RevolutionSF group there. We can slay each others’ zombies. Search for “Revolution(space)SF” on Facebook and that’ll be us.

      Our cover story is a review of the Guillermo Del Toro produced movie The Orphanage.

      http://revolutionsf.com/

      A scan of comic book happenings in the Comics Screed:

      http://revolutionsf.com/article.php?id=3914

      A review of a comic art book:

      http://revolutionsf.com/article.php?id=3912

      The critically acclaimed movie Persepolis:

      http://revolutionsf.com/article.php?id=3915

      The not quite as acclaimed Meet the Spartans:

      http://revolutionsf.com/article.php?id=3913

      A batch of sci-fi news in the Newsblast:

      http://revolutionsf.com/article.php?id=3911

      RevolutionSF remembers Barry Morse and Heath Ledger:

      http://revolutionsf.com/article.php?id=3903

      Our boards:

      http://revolutionsf.com/bb/

      RevolutionSF blogs, including the brand new Dispatches From War Rocket Ajax:

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/bb/weblogs.php

      We have a lot more coming soon, including a return visit to the Sci-Fi Hall of Lame, a look at In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale, and the winners of the Ray Harryhausen DVD contest.

      Thanks very much for coming to RevolutionSF.