RevolutionSF Update on the Lack of Updates

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2008

      Our server transfer is proceeding as well as such things proceed.

      Which is to say, slowly.

      The site remains up, and everything works therein. The only thing not working is boards and blogs.  We have new stuff, we just aren’t going to post it until we get all fixed and situated and such.

      May I suggest a search through our lovely archives?

      Try out RevolutionSF Newsblast Archives, which presents actual sci-fi news RevolutionSF-style, from the distant past, many moons before the launch of RevolutionSF. And by that I mean, around 1999 or 2000.

      Go to the handy search window on the right column of RevolutionSF, and search for “newsblast archive.”  It might do something to while away the time, since there’s nothing else on the Internet.

      You already watched all the 30 Rock episodes for free at NBC.com, right?

      http://www.nbc.com/30_Rock/video/episodes.shtml

      Thanks very much for coming to RevolutionSF.

      Joe Crowe

      http://revolutionsf.com/