What is Best in Life and Cloverfield

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2008

      I just saw Cloverfield, so I’m a-gonna whomp up a look at it pretty soon.

      In the meantime: More looks at 2007!

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3893

      This one, too:

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3891

      Comics of 1986 returns. We’re almost done.

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3890

      Our comics guy is back with another Comics Screed:

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3887

      And as always, the RevSF boards are gadding madly about:

      Right now they’re talking about cloned ham:

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/bb/viewtopic.php?p=9579 #9579

      And a Halo movie:

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/bb/viewtopic.php?p=9578#9578

      Among other things.

      Coming up soon: The Terminator TV show, Cloverfield, and a humongous feature on Conan. (The barbarian, not the talk show host. Although we reserve the right to talk about both.)

      Thanks very much for coming to RevolutionSF.com.

      Joe Crowe

      http://www.revolutionsf.com