RevolutionSF in your inbox, or not?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2008

      Quick question for you folks, our loyal gaggle of RevolutionSF followers.

      Do you use the newsletter as a reminder to check out RevolutionSF?

      Or do you find it yet another needling bit of spam that you have to deal with?

      My intent was to do original content for newsletter subscribers. I still want to do that. I regretfully have not done so yet. Obviously.

      Since there are more fancy and hi-tech ways to find out when RevSF has updated, like RSS, or by actually coming to the site, I was wondering if I was irritating you but you were too nice to say “Dude. Enough with the spam.”

      Anyways, thanks for subscribing to the newsletter, and for coming by RevolutionSF.

      Joe Crowe

      Senior editor

      http://www.revolutionsf.com