New Year's Geekin' Eve

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2007
      You might not have noticed if you, well, had something to do away from your computer tonight.

      On RevolutionSF, we're celebrating New Year's Geekin' Eve. Lots of stories, frequent updates, tons of New Year's nerdity.

      And at this writing, there's more to come for the site.

      Thanks to all the writers who cranked out features for the Eve.

      I return you now to your regularly scheduled ball dropping.