Princesses and aliens and the RevSF contests

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2007

      Our looks at Enchanted, Mass Effect, and Battlestar Galactica: Razor are our most recent top-page features.

      Enchanted:

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3808

      Mass Effect:

      http://revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3806

      Battlestar Galactica: Razor

      http://revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3807

      Here’s the latest RevolutionSF Newsblast (another one is coming up tomorrow.)

      http://revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3802

      REVOLUTIONSF CONTESTS AND WHERE THEY WENT

      Fans and players of the RevSF contests probably noticed they’re not on the front page. All four contests, Funny List, Sci-Ku, Theorizer, and Short Attention Span Sci Fi, are on a break.

      Do not panic. I just didn’t have time to whomp the contests up very often. So they’re on vacation until I make them awesomer. The old ones and/or some new ones will be back. In the meantime, when we get stuff to give away, we’ll still do contests for those things.  The contest archives are still around and highly browse-worthy:

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/contests/index.html

      In the meantime, our letters column Subspace is returning. If you would like a semi-serious answer to any sci-fi-ish question, send them to subspace@....

      Here is the most recent Subspace entry: http://www.revolutionsf.com/bb/weblog.php?w=2

      You could also stop by our RevSF boards, where literate, clever folk of the geekosphere congregate. You can look without joining up, but joining up is free, and you can become one with the conversation. As long as you’re not a spambot. But we’ll talk to them, too.

      http://revolutionsf.com/bb/

      The writers and reviewers of RevSF have their own blogs, all of which update throughout the day and even at night. Yes. We do it for the love.

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/bb/weblogs.php

      Thank you very much for coming to RevolutionSF.

      Joe Crowe

      joecrowe@...

      http://www.revolutionsf.com