Spend Halloween in a Freaking Dark Hole with RevolutionSF

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2007

      Our Geek Gift Guide to Halloween is up. This is a link to the front page, so you can see the picture of the Bell Witch Cave.

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/home.html

      The first of our Halloween lists is up. This one is Witches:

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3766

      The book 20th Century Ghosts:

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3757

      We’ve got a fairly non-Halloweenie review of Casshern:

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3765

      And a pretty much Halloweenie review of 30 Days of Night:

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3764

      Our Karas: The Revelation DVD drawing is still running. Get your name in the proverbial hat by going here:

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3758

      And hey, would you like a free RevolutionSF music mix CD? Here are what some recipient and soon-to-be recipients said about it. Send your address to joecrowe@... and it’s yours, for free.

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=1325

      More of our Halloween Top 6.66 Lists are on the way. Thanks very much for coming to RevolutionSF!

      Joe Crowe

      http://www.revolutionsf.com