Heroes Season 1 Sucks / Rocks

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2007
      Our big look at the first season of Heroes is on the main page, as we fire up the TiVo and/or lay about our couches in preparation for the first episode of season 2 tonight.

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/home.html

      Our own KaosDevice will live-blog the premiere tonight.

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=1267

      It's a geek-apalooza on NBC tonight, with Chuck and Journeyman debuting, too. Share the love (or maybe the misery) with us after you see them.

      Joe Crowe
      http://www.revolutionsf.com