Spreading the RevolutionSF Gospel at Dragon*Con

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2007
      RevolutionSF's fall sci-fi movie preview is up here:

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3703

      We're off to DragonCon in Atlanta, GA. Joe Crowe (me), Shane Ivey, and Gary Mitchel will be mingling amid the surging mass of geekdom.

      Our look at DragonCon throughout the ages:

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3712

      Shane is running Wild Talents and other games. I'm spreading the gospel of RevolutionSF here:

      Flash Gordon show review:
      Time: 8/31/2007 1:00:00 PM

      Books: What's New, What's Hot
      Time: 8/31/2007 4:00:00 PM
      (I suppose I should read some between now and then)

      Avengers/Assembled
      Explore the rich heritage of Marvel's premier super team and celebrate the release of an exciting new Avengers book
      Time: 8/31/2007 5:30:00 PM

      The Return of the Dead Author's Society
      No, they aren't zombies either! Really!
      Time: 8/31/2007 10:00:00 PM

      (I'm playing Robert E. Howard)

      Manimal and Friends: One Season Wonders
      Time: 9/1/2007 1:00:00 PM

      Simian Sci-Fi
      What can we learn from Dr. Zaius and Kong, besides the fact that every sci-fi thing needs a monkey?
      Time: 9/1/2007 4:00:00 PM

      Stump the Geeks
      Think you know a lot about classic sci-fi? Put it to the test with two great games!
      Time: 9/1/2007 5:30:00 PM

      Just Detected
      Bionic Woman, Moonlight, The Sarah Connor. Just some of the shows we'll be covering in our annual look at the new seasons genre offerings.
      Time: 9/1/2007 7:00:00 PM

      Star Trek XI: The Search for (A New) Spock?
      Time: 9/1/2007 8:30:00 PM

      Come by and see us. Tell us to give your Duran Duran records back!