Masters of Science Fiction

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2007
      Set your DVRs and tell people you like: MASTERS OF SCIENCE FICTION debuts in the mid-summer death zone tomorrow night on ABC.

      Our review of the first episode is here. We think you'll dig it.

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3672

      Next week is ArmadilloCon, where a gaggle of RevolutionSF folk will all be together on one panel on Saturday, Aug. 11.

      http://www.armadillocon.org/programming/schedule.htm

      Also up: The last batch of Sucks/Rocks for Harry Potter, until the inevitable Hermione and Ron's Kids novels start. The first novel, "Dobby and She-Dobby's Grand Adventure" is set for summer 2008.

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3671

      Note: Only part of the above paragraph is true.

      New contests are up. The prize for this round will be announced soon.
      http://www.revolutionsf.com/contests/index.html

      The fate of Sci Fi Channel's series Dresden Files has been announced, and it's not good. Check the RevolutionSF news later tonight when I've written the story. But in the meantime, it's being talked about on the boards.

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/bb/

      Our blogs are fun, too. They write new sci-fi smartaleckery while we're sitting on our duffs counting all our gold bars.

      Blogs:
      http://www.revolutionsf.com/bb/weblogs.php

      Thanks very much for coming to RevolutionSF.

      Joe Crowe
      senior editor