MST3K Deep Hurting DVD Contest

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2007

      We’re starting a new contest on RevolutionSF. Here are the details:

      http://revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3613

      What we haven’t done yet is release the brand-new contests. So I’m telling you loyal and attractive newsletter subscribers before I announce them to anyone else.

      You can send your entries in a reply to this address.

      Here are the new categories.

      Funniest Things Overheard in Super-Villain Prison

      Sci-Ku:  Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer

      Theorizer:  What’s the deal with Venom in Spider-Man 3 not taking revenge on Gwen Stacy?