The Hall of Lame!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2007

      I’ve worked on this RevolutionSF feature for about seven years.

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3528

      Really, it should be awesome by now.

      Just kidding! Of course it’s awesome!

      The Sci-Fi Hall of Lame was a feature on an old website where some of the RevolutionSF staff worked. It’s been offline for seven years. Now it’s updated and new-fangled, with all-new stuff. I think you’ll dig it.

      And there’s a new RevolutionSF Newsblast here:

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3589

      Our 1970s sci-fi TV DVD contest continues here:

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3584

      And here are some role-playing game reviews, of Paths of Doom:

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3588

      Do You Worship Cthulhu:

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3575

      And here’s our review of Shrek the Third:

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3587

      Thank you very much for coming to RevolutionSF.

      Joe Crowe

      joecrowe@...