Geek Anniversary Gift Guide

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2007

      If you managed to join up in spousal friendliness with a fellow geek, you still have to buy them presents. You have come to the right place. Our newest feature will help.

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3547

      Have geek gift-giving questions? Write to the Geek Gift Gurus at subspace@....

      The latest RevolutionSF Newsblast. Check it for more sci-fi news as it happens. And, um, up to week after everyone on the Net has stopped talking about it.

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3546

      Here’s our review of the new Sci Fi Channel series Painkiller Jane:

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3543

      Our Highlander DVD contest is still afoot:

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3538

      This 1970s Saturday morning series had a message and a monkey.

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3537

      Here’s a D&D styled game module, complete with music.

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3539

      And that should hold you for a minute. More stuff coming soon. Thanks very much for coming to RevolutionSF.com

      Joe Crowe

      http://www.revolutionsf.com