Geek Movies Ravish The Universe For Love

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2007

      The rest of the alphabet in our nifty and good Geek Movies Not On DVD is now online.

      First, you must see the giant Mothra poster on the front of the site.

      http://revolutionsf.com/

      Now you can go straight to the story.

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3487

      I think this is some good stuff that our writing guys whomped up on you. We think you’ll dig it.

      But let us know what you think anyway, and send in your own list of some overlooked sci-fi-ish movies that aren’t on DVD. Send it to subspace@....

      Thanks very much for coming to RevolutionSF!