Dinosaurs! Aliens! Truckers!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007
      Our top story on RevolutionSF right now is enjoyable and excellent. Also, I think you might like it.

      A gaggle of writers expound on a batch of geek-centric movies that are not available on DVD, but should be.

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/home.html

      The link is to the main page of RevSF, because I want you to see a glimpse of the awesome movie poster for (It Came) Without Warning, one of the flicks in question. The article link is right there.

      One of the entries is by Michael Moorcock, creator of Elric. Name drop deployed!

      Movies L through Z is waiting in the wings. Did we miss one? Let us know at subspace@....

      Thanks very much for coming to RevolutionSF.