Pain in the Boat

  • joebcrowe@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2005
      We have a short burst of RevolutionSF Updates, and here they are:

      *** REVSF FICTION: The Gray Boat by Vera Searles, her 3rd appearance on
      RevSF.
      *** ANOTHER CHAPTER OF ... "Houseboat on the River Styx" by John Kendrick
      Bangs.

      ***POCAHONTAS: special edition DVD review. Is it wrong that I pronounce
      this as ... well, there's a pornographic movie title in there somewhere,
      and I always think of it when I see this word.
      ***THE FRANCHISE CD review. They're a band. They play some geek-ish stuff
      you might enjoy.
      *** REVENGE OF THE SITH SUCKS/ROCKS. I finally saw the movie and added my
      comments. I hope this means that the Geek Board of Directors is no longer
      considering sanctions because it took me two weeks to see the thing.
      And I think you'll appreciate www.teevee.org's "If Lost Was A
      Text-Adventure Game."

      There's more new stuff coming soon. Seriously!

      Joe Crowe
      subspace@...

      http://mail2web.com/ .