The Tom Petty / Admiral Ackbar Countdown

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2007

      Check out Tom Petty on our front page! Whoo-hooooo!

      http://revolutionsf.com/

      Then go to the article linked thereupon, a list of the funnest Rebel Leaders of Sci-Fi.

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3454

      Writer Neil Gaiman keeps fans from crying our eyes out and rampaging in the streets, and he smells good.

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3473

      Our new contests remain up and playable, with topics ranging from Eddie Munster to Dungeons and Dragons to pro wrestling to Flash Gordon. So go there and dazzle us with your comedy now:

      http://revolutionsf.com/contests/index.html

      We review the sci-fi story Day of the Triffids in convenient audio form:

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3456

      Two great tastes that taste great together: Werewolves and chocolate!

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3463

      A look at the new edition of the Shadowrun RPG.

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3457

      More to come soon. Thanks very much for coming to RevolutionSF.com.