Don't Be Fooled By the Talking Beaver

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2007

      RevolutionSF reviews Epic Movie, and my goodness.

      Sure, it’s got a talking beaver.

      Which ordinarily is reason enough to see anything.

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3461

      Anyway, new RevolutionSF contests have been deployed and are ready for playing.

      http://revolutionsf.com/contests/index.html

      More coming soon, including one last, very late What Is Best In Life written by me. That’s right. I’m still writing 1998 on my checks.

      Thank you very much for coming to RevolutionSF.

      Joe Crowe

      http://www.revolutionsf.com