Another batch of What Is Best in Life

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2007

      Another batch of our What Is Best In Life year in review is up:

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3423

      But if you go straight to that link you’ll miss the neat screen-cap from V for Vendetta on the main page. I’m just sayin’.

      Our review of the role-playing game Cold Space is here:

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3421

      The message boards are having a lovely time with a Farscape video called “D’Argo Number 5.” It’s not for the faint of heart.

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=793

      And I got this pleasant bit of enjoyment from one of our bloggers. You might not want to let your kids go to this particular link, unless you want to answer some odd and perhaps difficult questions. But if you do want that, here’s the link.

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/bb/weblog_entry.php?e=160

      Thanks for coming to RevolutionSF. More good stuff coming soon.

      Joe Crowe

      joecrowe@...