A Very RevolutionSF Post-Christmas Christmas

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2006

      Believe it or not, there were Christmasy things upon RevolutionSF on Christmas Day, but here are links to them now.

      But first, check out the new RevolutionSF poll, in which is revealed the first look at Optimus Prime in live-action.

      http://revolutionsf.com/polls/index.html

      And here is our Christmasy batch of fun Christmasy links. That funny Saturday Night Live about the box not included.

      http://revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3419

      And there’s the latest RevolutionSF news, full of wit and merriment.

      http://revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3417

      And Mark Finn is first up with our What Is Best In Life year in review feature.

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3415

      We want to hear from you about that, too. Send us your favorites and non-favorites from 2006, to subspace@.... Or just go straight to our RevSF boards, where they’ve already gotten started:

      http://revolutionsf.com/bb/viewtopic.php?p=4192#4192

      And check out this funny headline on the RevolutionSF News about the new Harry Potter book title! (I wrote it).

      http://revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3416

      And now I return you to your families and your cleaning up from the gifting devastation. Thanks very much for coming to RevolutionSF.com.

      Joe Crowe

      http://www.revolutionsf.com