Clarion Schmarion

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2006

      The winners of our RevolutionSF Fiction section’s “Clarion Schmarion” contest are online.

      Basically, the contest was to find sci-fi-ish stories that didn’t follow strict narrative structure, or any formal rules at all, like the kind set forth by speculative fiction writing workshops (like Clarion).

      In other words, on the site now are three science fiction stories that we think are out of the ordinary and dad-gummed good reading. We think you’ll enjoy.

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3281