The Wrath of Con

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2006

      Yes, it’s about 3 months late. Our fun and interesting DragonCon 2006 articles are online now, just in time for you all to reminisce about September, when it was slightly warmer (depending on where you live) and gas only cost 17 bucks a gallon (depending on where you live).

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3400

      The other three Dragon*Con articles (including a top ten list and a photo gallery, complete with Funny Captions), are linked at the bottom of my feature story.

      I think you’ll enjoy them voraciously. Commence to doing so at your leisure. Thank me later.

      Joe Crowe

      http://www.revolutionsf.com