Post-Turkey Coma RevolutionSF

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2006
      Unlike the rest of the Net, we know you still use your computers over the long holiday, so we whomped up some Value-Added Journalism (or VAJ) for you.

      A batch of new contests are up:

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/contests/index.html

      A new edition of Subspace, our letters page, is here, with the usual fun letters and linkage to enjoyable things that you can click on while hiding from your boss at work.

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3383

      And I've whomped up a story on director Uwe Boll, who bashed Internet critics literally months ago. So I'm way behind. Except there was a story on the pummelings in Wired magazine this month, so there I am back on the cutting edge.

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3390

      And my latest RevolutionSF Newsblast has a bunch of little bitty newsy bits, including a clip of Marvel superheroes at the Macy's Thanksgiving parade.

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3389

      And check out our message boards, full of wit and erudition. Joining them is free, and you can win our weekly prize.

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/bb/

      And we have blogs! You can read our stuff, respond to your reading thereof, and do up your own. Which reminds me, mine hasn't been updated since August.

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/bb/weblogs.php

      Thanks very much for coming to RevolutionSF. And now, turkey has claimed me! Oh, sweet bird of oblivion!

      Joe Crowe
      http://www.revolutionsf.com