RevolutionSF Live Fantasy

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2006

      RevolutionSF writers and friends will be blogging live from World Fantasy Convention in Texas. Jayme Blaschke, Rick Klaw, Mark Finn, Alan Porter, and our fiction editors Steve Wilson and Matthew Bey. Finn will have a release party for his book Blood and Thunder, a biography of Robert E. Howard.

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/bb/weblog_entry.php?e=102

      Two more Comics of 1986 are up today, New Mutants and Epic Illustrated. Only… um… 24 more to go. In 2 months. But we’re not panicking yet.

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3047

      Check out our roundup of 13 scary stories:

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3359

      We have a review of Batman, Wolverine, and David Bowie in The Prestige:

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3358

      and Ulli Lommel’s Black Dahlia, which is notable for its complete lack of Scarlett Johannson.

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3357

      Come by and see us at our message boards. Join up (it’s free) and you can win prizes in our contests. And we have more intelligent and wittier discussions, free of the “first post” and no capitalization and flaming by dorkweeds that you see everywhere else.

      Yes, I called them dorkweeds.

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/bb/

      Thanks for coming to RevolutionSF.com.

      Joe Crowe