Re: [revelation-list] Uniform Font Request

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2007
      One more item regarding fonts. Any unicode font which covers the particular language area can be substituted for any other unicode font covering the same language area. If one uses Arial Unicode but someone else only has Gentium, that will work equally well as will Cardo or Titus Cyberbit Basic. Everyone doesn't need to use the same font.