RE: [revelation-list] Re: predictions

  • Irene Barberispage
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21, 2001
      Dear Kym, I do agree with you, it is essential that we are awake and alert,
      to events in the world, and also the predictive element in scripture. Surely
      prophecy is like a gift to us, encouraging exhorting edifying. The scripture
      says that the Holy Spirit leads us into all truth and in Rev 19.10 "that the
      testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy".
      Sincerely
      Dr. Irene Barberis