Re: [revelation-list] An Essential Library

  • Laszlo Hubbes
    Message 1 of 47 , Dec 10, 2007
      Dear Dr. Ian R. Brown,

      I would full-heartedly suggest among many others

      Christopher Rowland's and Judith Kovacs's volume on Revelation in the
      Blackwell Bible Commentaries series. (Blackwell Publishing, 2004) - A
      brilliant multi-aspect and multi-level commentary on the Apocalypse, with an
      added emphasis on its reception history.

      Best regards,

      Hubbes Laszlo

      --
      HUBBES L�szl�-Attila, PhD
      www.apokaliptikum.lap.hu

      librarian
      "BOD PETER" LIBRARY,
      Str. Gabor Aron ut 14,
      520008, Sfantu Gheorghe (Sepsiszentgyorgy),
      judetul Covasna.
      Tel.: + 40 (267) 315577
      Tel./Fax: + 40 (267) 351609
      e-mail: biblio@....