Re: [revelation-list] Response: The early church and "666"

  • KennethGentry@cs.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 9, 2007
      In a message dated 12/9/2007 11:46:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      charles.larkin@... writes:

      > Let me give every assurance that I am not a literalist and
      > hardly expect to see some
      > seven headed monster rising up like some Leviathan in my
      > backwoods here in Spartanburg County -- (Dr. Gentry and I
      > are apparently neighbors in the Piedmont region of South
      > Carolina. Small world).

      Interesting! I live in Fountain Inn, just outside of Greenville.

      Kenneth L. Gentry, Jr., Th.M., Th.D.
      Director, GoodBirth Ministries
      <A HREF="www.goodbirthministries.com">GoodBirth Ministries</A>

      Owner, KennethGentry.Com
      <A HREF="www.KennethGentry.Com">KennethGentry.Com</A>
      "Serious Studies for Serious Christians"

      Revelation Commentary Project
      If you would like to give toward funding my research on
      Revelation please go to <A HREF="www.KennethGentry.Com">KennethGentry.Com</A> then click
      on "Revelation Commentary Project."
      </HTML>