Gentry response

  • KennethGentry@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2007
      In a message dated 12/6/2007 10:11:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      DeltaDiplomacy@... writes:

      > I believe Dr. Gentry is knee deep in writing his commentary. Does
      > anyone have an update as to where he is with this venture?

      I have been watching the interesting discussions. I wish I had time to jump
      in but I have some project deadlines bearing down on me. Thanks for your
      interest!

      I am currently in Rev 20 -- having just witnessed the disposing of the Beast
      Nero in the latter portion of Rev 19.

      Keep up the good discussions!

      Ken Gentry

      Kenneth L. Gentry, Jr., Th.M., Th.D.
      Director, GoodBirth Ministries
      <A HREF="www.goodbirthministries.com">GoodBirth Ministries</A>

      Owner, KennethGentry.Com
      <A HREF="www.KennethGentry.Com">KennethGentry.Com</A>
      "Serious Studies for Serious Christians"

      Revelation Commentary Project
      If you would like to give toward funding my research on
      Revelation please go to <A HREF="www.KennethGentry.Com">KennethGentry.Com</A> then click
      on "Revelation Commentary Project."
      </HTML>