Re: Nero

  • neroad70
    Message 1 of 47 , Dec 6, 2007
      --- In revelation-list@yahoogroups.com, "Moriah Plastics \(Coates\)"
      <jasonnola@...> wrote:

      > I am dissapointed that Kenneth Genrty has not had something to say
      on this.

      > Regards
      > Jason Coates

      I believe Dr. Gentry is knee deep in writing his commentary. Does
      anyone have an update as to where he is with this venture?

      Troy Yoppini
    • Laszlo Hubbes
      Message 47 of 47 , Dec 10, 2007
        Dear Dr. Ian R. Brown,

        I would full-heartedly suggest among many others

        Christopher Rowland's and Judith Kovacs's volume on Revelation in the
        Blackwell Bible Commentaries series. (Blackwell Publishing, 2004) - A
        brilliant multi-aspect and multi-level commentary on the Apocalypse, with an
        added emphasis on its reception history.

        Best regards,

        Hubbes Laszlo

        --
        HUBBES L�szl�-Attila, PhD
        www.apokaliptikum.lap.hu

        librarian
        "BOD PETER" LIBRARY,
        Str. Gabor Aron ut 14,
        520008, Sfantu Gheorghe (Sepsiszentgyorgy),
        judetul Covasna.
        Tel.: + 40 (267) 315577
        Tel./Fax: + 40 (267) 351609
        e-mail: biblio@....