News etc. welcome

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2007
      Dear list members

      You are very welcome to notify me about your - or others' new
      materiale: books, articles, web sites, web pages or whatever you feel
      appropriate.

      Although I have now removed all (most of?) the statements that make
      clear that Revelation Resources only features scholarly material
      (academic works or, e.g., commentaries written by scholars known [to
      me!] in the field), I have not changed my intentions.

      Dr. Georg S. Adamsen

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2007
        Well, I forgot to include the edress of Revelation Resources:
        http://revelation-resources.blogspot.com. If you happen to visit
        http://www.book-of-revelation.com, you will be redirected to the new
        location.

        GSA

        _____

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 13, 2007
          Feorg,

          I find the new blog very hard to read. The gray type is almost invisible. Could you change it to black type? I for one would appreciate that.

          Ed Krentz