Re: [revelation-list] Revelation Resources Blog

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 26, 2007
      I don't know why I wrote 1992 below and at
      revelation-resources.blogspot.com. The fact is that I meant 2002!

      Anyway, here is the latest blog entry:

      <http://revelation-resources.blogspot.com/2007/08/ready-for-new-beginn
      ing.html> Ready for a new beginning

      As of August 26th, 2007, most material, i.e. the useful material, has
      been moved from book-of-revelation.com to
      revelation-resources.blogspot.com.

      A blogging system as blogger/blogspot allows us to be much more
      interactive than did a static website, even combined with a mailing
      list.

      Hopefully, this will be a new beginning for Revelation Resources.

      New entries will be added, as soon as time allows me.

      Enjoy!

      Dr. Georg S. Adamsen

      All the best,

      GSA

      PS: I wrote that book-of-revelation.com would probably be
      discontinued. In fact, what I meant was that the web site at this
      domain would be discontinued. It is possible that I move the blog back
      to book-of-revelation.com. This can be done very easily. Be that as it
      may, the web pages at book-of-revelation.com will be removed as soon
      as possible.

      _____