Revelation Resources Blog

  • georg_s_adamsen
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 2, 2007
      Since 1992 I have, as a matter of fact, not been updating Revelation
      Resources (http://www.book-of-revelation.com).

      Some time ago this list got a new moderator, as I was not able to
      take care of the list. A number of people offered to help with
      Revelation Resources, but I never managed to give them access. I
      still don't know how much I will be able to do.

      It seems to me, however, that an easy solution is to port Revelation
      Resources to a blog. I have begun that process a couple of days ago.

      It is very easy to give other scholars and qualified students access,
      so they can add new entries of interest for the Revelation academy.
      If you want to take a look and perhaps to make contributions, then
      visit http://revelation-resources.blogspot.com. Drop me a note, if
      you want to contribute or have something that you want me to publish.

      When all entries have been ported from Revelation Resources at
      www.book-of-revelation.com, this domain will probably be discontinued.

      All the best,

      Dr. Georg S. Adamsen
      Listowner
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 2, 2007
        When it is, could I have the domain name please?

        On 2 Aug 2007, at 13:00, georg_s_adamsen wrote:

        > When all entries have been ported from Revelation Resources at
        > www.book-of-revelation.com, this domain will probably be discontinued.

        Ian
        _________________
        Revd Dr Ian Paul
        Dean of Studies, St John's College, Bramcote, Nottm NG9 3DS
        w 0115 925 1114 x 254 h 0115 922 9699 m 07974
        351502
        http://www.stjohns-nottm.ac.uk
        Also Managing Editor, Grove Books Ltd Ridley Hall Road Cambridge
        CB3 9HU
        01223 464748 Fax 01223 464849
        http://www.grovebooks.co.uk
      • dtrini
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 2, 2007
          Hi:

          I'd like to be able to post to the blog. I'm in the process of
          writing a series of articles on Revelation and would be pleased to
          post some of them.

          ✞ "For me, to live is Christ and to die is gain ... for I know that
          my Redeemer liveth."

          Helen Cadogan

          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 2, 2007
            Please, if you want to contribute to the RR blog, please, send the
            appropriate information to me off-line. Thank you, all of you.

            Dr. Georg S. Adamsen

          • David Scholer
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 2, 2007
              Dear Georg, I cannot get to the blogspot internet site. Is that my
              problem, or is there something you could tell me to help me. David

              David M. Scholer

              Professor of New Testament, School of Theology,

              Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasadena CA 91182

              626-584-5288; dscholer@...

              _____

              Since 1992 I have, as a matter of fact, not been updating Revelation
              Resources (http://www.book- <http://www.book-of-revelation.com>

              visit http://revelation- <http://revelation-resources.blogspot.com.>

              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 2, 2007
                Try http://revelation-resources.blogspot.com

                The link below does not work. Sorry.

                GSA

                _____

                626-584-5288; dscholer@fuller. <mailto:dscholer%40fuller.edu> edu

                _____

                From: revelation-list@ <mailto:revelation-list%40yahoogroups.com>
                yahoogroups.com
                yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of georg_s_adamsen
                Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2007 5:01 AM
                To: revelation-list@ <mailto:revelation-list%40yahoogroups.com>
                yahoogroups.com

                <http://revelation-resources.blogspot.com.> resources.blogspot.com.>

                  From: revelation-list@ <mailto:revelation-list%40yahoogroups.com>
                  yahoogroups.com
                  yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of georg_s_adamsen
                  Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2007 5:01 AM
                  To: revelation-list@ <mailto:revelation-list%40yahoogroups.com>
                  yahoogroups.com

[...]

                • hubbes.laszlo
                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 10, 2007
                    Dear Professor Georg Adamsen,

                    I am very glad that you update and make more available in this new
                    blog form the Revelation Resources, which had helped me even in its
                    older form while I have been preparing my PhD.
                    In fact, I recently keep trying to compile a similar resource
                    collection mainly for Hungarian readers, but in an altogether other
                    structure and presentation. I have put both the old "revelation
                    resources" link and the "revelation-list" link onto this mine
                    web-collection, and I would like - with your kind permission - to put
                    a link to this new blog variant.
                    At the same time I propose you to visit my resource-collection at:
                    www.apokaliptikum.lap.hu
                    Do not worry about that ".hu" ending - it is quite bilingual since the
                    majority of the collection points to English sites. If you think it
                    proper, I humbly propose you to put a link on your blog pointing to
                    it. You may consider it as my contribution to your very useful page.

                    Best regards,
                    Dr. Hubbes Laszlo
                    Message 9 of 10 , Aug 26, 2007
                      I don't know why I wrote 1992 below and at
                      revelation-resources.blogspot.com. The fact is that I meant 2002!

                      Anyway, here is the latest blog entry:

                      <http://revelation-resources.blogspot.com/2007/08/ready-for-new-beginn
                      ing.html> Ready for a new beginning

                      As of August 26th, 2007, most material, i.e. the useful material, has
                      been moved from book-of-revelation.com to
                      revelation-resources.blogspot.com.

                      A blogging system as blogger/blogspot allows us to be much more
                      interactive than did a static website, even combined with a mailing
                      list.

                      Hopefully, this will be a new beginning for Revelation Resources.

                      New entries will be added, as soon as time allows me.

                      Enjoy!

                      Dr. Georg S. Adamsen

                      All the best,

                      GSA

                      PS: I wrote that book-of-revelation.com would probably be
                      discontinued. In fact, what I meant was that the web site at this
                      domain would be discontinued. It is possible that I move the blog back
                      to book-of-revelation.com. This can be done very easily. Be that as it
                      may, the web pages at book-of-revelation.com will be removed as soon
                      as possible.

                      _____

[...]

                        .

                        <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=3221869/grpspId=1705082179
                        /msgId=883/stime=1186056049/nc1=3848514/nc2=3848586/nc3=3848570>
                        _,___