sorry

  • hubbes.laszlo
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 23, 2006
      Dear Listowner, Dear Colleagues,

      let me apologize - for I haven't seen earlier the right way to post
      abstracts (I've just discovered it in the FAQ...). I'm afraid I
      violated the rule and I'm deeply sorry.

      Yours sincerely,
      Hubbes Laszlo
    • georg_s_adamsen
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 23, 2006
        Dr. Laszlo,

        Apology accepted, of course. I am sure that we want the list rules
        to be observed, but having said that, it is certainly no major error.

        Quite to the contrary. Thanks for letting us know about your work!

        Yours sincerely

        Dr. Georg S. Adamsen
        Listowner

        --- In revelation-list@yahoogroups.com, "hubbes.laszlo"
        <hubbeslaszlo@...> wrote:

        > Dear Listowner, Dear Colleagues,
        >
        > let me apologize - for I haven't seen earlier the right way to post
        > abstracts (I've just discovered it in the FAQ...). I'm afraid I
        > violated the rule and I'm deeply sorry.
        >
        > Yours sincerely,
        > Hubbes Laszlo

      • hubbes.laszlo
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 24, 2006
          Dear Dr. Georg Adamsen,

          Thank you for accepting my apologies, and thank you for your
          understanding too - it will never happen again. I was already thinking
          of removing my uploaded abstract... But - with your permission, now I
          leave it there.

          Your's sincerely: Hubbes Laszlo