thesis abstract

  • hubbes.laszlo
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2006
      Dear Colleagues,

      I have just finished my doctoral thesis (in Hungarian language) about
      a presupposed "Apocalyptic" category in art, and generally, in
      Aesthetics - starting from the Book of Revelation. I will defend this
      study in December at the Babes-Bolyai University in Cluj, Romania.
      I humbly propose my abstract in English for a reading, maybe someone
      would be interested in the issue.

      If anyone will read it, please let me know - and feel free to comment
      it, I welcome any criticism.

      Best regards:
      Hubbes Laszlo
      Babes-Bolyai University