call for papers

  • hubbes.laszlo
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 29, 2006
      Greetings Everybody,

      The EABS (European Association of Biblical Studies) will held its next
      year (2007) conference together with the SBL in Wien, Austria (visit
      the Association's homepage at
      http://www.eurassbibstudies.group.shef.ac.uk/about.htm
      but it's not updated yet.)
      One of its sections, the "Early Christianity between Judaism and
      Hellenism" organizes its session on the topic "Revelation". Those
      interested in participating with a paper should and contact the
      chairperson of this section: Michael Labahn ( am.labahn@... )
      not later than the beginning of September.

      If you have already knew of it, then sorry for the inoportune
      "advertising"...

      All the best: Laszlo
    • Tom Ricks
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 29, 2006
        Would you happen to know the dates for 2007? I couldn't find them on
        the website. I am on sabbatical next spring and summer and this may be
        an excellent conference to attend.

        Thanks for your help!

        Tom

        The EABS (European Association of Biblical Studies) will held its next
        year (2007) conference together with the SBL in Wien, Austria (visit
        the Association's homepage at
        http://www.eurassbibstudies.group.shef.ac.uk/about.htm
        but it's not updated yet.)
        One of its sections, the "Early Christianity between Judaism and
        Hellenism" organizes its session on the topic "Revelation". Those
        interested in participating with a paper should and contact the
        chairperson of this section: Michael Labahn ( am.labahn@... )
        not later than the beginning of September.

        If you have already knew of it, then sorry for the inoportune
        "advertising"...

        All the best: Laszlo

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • hubbes.laszlo
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 31, 2006
          Dear Tom, and anyone interested,

          as far as I know, the next year SBL-EABS joined meeting of Vienna will
          be between 22-26 July. If nothing changes in the meantime. You should
          really contact Michael Labahn at the mentioned address.

          The EABS homepage is not yet updated with the latest information.

          Laszlo

          --- In revelation-list@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Ricks" <tom@...> wrote:

          > Would you happen to know the dates for 2007? I couldn't find them on
          > the website. I am on sabbatical next spring and summer and this may be
          > an excellent conference to attend.
          >
          > Thanks for your help!
          >
          > Tom

        • Tom Ricks