RE: [revelation-list] The Three Woes and evidence of adapted material

  • Keith Starkey
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2006
      I see no reason to interpret Rev 9:13 ("Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of
      the earth, because of the remaining blasts of the trumpet of the three
      angels...") to mean that each trumpet blast is confined to only one event or
      to the first event immediately mentioned after the blast. I think Rev 9:13
      is more flexible than that.

      Keith R. Starkey