June 6, 2006

  • Felix Just, SJ
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2006
      Dear Colleagues,

      With all of the media attention on the possible connections between June 6, 2006, and the "666" of Rev 13:18 (I've already gotten inquiries from several journalists!), I thought the members of this list would be interested in my webpage on 666:
      http://catholic-resources.org/Bible/666.htm
      It's partly humorous and partly academic. I would appreciate any feedback from members of this list, whether you have additions to the humorous part, or corrections or comments on the academic part, or both!

      Thanks!