[Rev List]: Moderator Now Up to Speed!

  • drjenney2
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2006
      Thank you all for your messages, suggestions and the like. Thank you even
      more for your patience over the last several weeks, as I have worked to take
      up the mantle Dr. Georg Adamsen passed on to me.

      I am honored to assume the duties of moderator for this list, but the timing
      could not have been worse. After almost fifteen years of classroom teaching, I
      had agreed to teach an online course for Regent University using an
      unfamiliar interface [Blackboard]. The last month or so has been interesting, to
      say the least.

      At any rate, I have now had sufficient time to learn the interface, renew my
      Yahoo membership [don't ask] and give some thought to the direction of the
      group for the future.

      If you have submitted your name for inclusion in this group over the last
      month, please resubmit. Be sure to include your education and current
      professional responsibilities in a brief bio. We are always pleased to have
      new members, but want to maintain the high level of discussion on this list.

      Thanks again and looking forward to corresponsing with all of you.