Re: SPAM-LOW: [revelation-list] Looking for contact information

    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 8, 2006
      You could try asking his supervisor, Prof Chris Rowland
      christopher.rowland@...

      Ian Paul

      On 8 Apr 2006, at 00:30, Ian R. Brown wrote:

      > Does anyone on the list know how I can contact Seth Turner who recently
      > wrote a dissertation on Rev 11:1-13 at Oxford?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Ian R. Brown
      > Ph.D. in Religion Candidate
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      _________________
      Revd Dr Ian Paul
      Dean of Studies, St John's College, Bramcote, Nottm NG9 3DS
      w 0115 925 1114 x 254 h 0115 922 9699 m 07974
      351502
      http://www.stjohns-nottm.ac.uk
      Also Managing Editor, Grove Books Ltd Ridley Hall Road Cambridge CB3
      9HU
      01223 464748 Fax 01223 464849
      http://www.grovebooks.co.uk
      If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.