Looking for contact information

  • Ian R. Brown
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 7 4:30 PM
      Does anyone on the list know how I can contact Seth Turner who recently
      wrote a dissertation on Rev 11:1-13 at Oxford?

      Thanks,
      Ian R. Brown
      Ph.D. in Religion Candidate
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 8 12:22 AM
        You could try asking his supervisor, Prof Chris Rowland
        christopher.rowland@...

        Ian Paul

        On 8 Apr 2006, at 00:30, Ian R. Brown wrote:

        > Does anyone on the list know how I can contact Seth Turner who recently
        > wrote a dissertation on Rev 11:1-13 at Oxford?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Ian R. Brown
        > Ph.D. in Religion Candidate
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        _________________
        Revd Dr Ian Paul
        Dean of Studies, St John's College, Bramcote, Nottm NG9 3DS
        w 0115 925 1114 x 254 h 0115 922 9699 m 07974
        351502
        http://www.stjohns-nottm.ac.uk
        Also Managing Editor, Grove Books Ltd Ridley Hall Road Cambridge CB3
        9HU
        01223 464748 Fax 01223 464849
        http://www.grovebooks.co.uk
        If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.