Re: [revelation-list] Re: new thesis, new book

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 23, 2005
      Dear Ariel,

      The list language is English, so, please, provide an English
      translation of the abstract, if possible at all.

      By the way, sometime ago - a long time ago - I made preparations for
      stepping down as moderator. I no longer hold a position with research
      obligations in New Testament, but teach Greek and work as a
      pedagogical consultant.

      The last two or three years have been very busy for me. After New
      Years I will resume these preparations. Those who voluteered to
      moderate the list, are kindly requested to send me a brief note once
      more, so I know that I have current e-dresses etc. Thank you.

      Dr. Georg S. Adamsen
      Denmark

    • George F. Somsel
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 23, 2005
        --- In revelation-list@yahoogroups.com, Ariel Alvarez Valdes
        <arialvavaldes@y...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > Quería comunicarles que el año pasado defendí mi tesis
        > doctoral sobre el Apocalipsis, en la Universidad
        > Pontificia de Salamanca (España). El título de la
        > misma era: "La nueva Jerusalén, ¿ciudad celeste o
        > ciudad terrestre?".
        >
        > La finalidad de la tesis fue mostrar que la visión que
        > Juan de Patmos tuvo sobre la nueva Jerusalén (Ap
        > 21,1-8) no se refería a una realidad que tendrá lugar
        > al final de los tiempos, sino que es posible verla
        > como una realidad inaugurada ya con la muerte y
        > resurrección de Cristo. Para eso analizo los capítulos
        > 20 y 21 del Apocalipsis.
        >
        > En noviembre de este año la tesis fue publicada en un
        > libro, por la editorial Verbo Divino (de España). Si a
        > alguien le interesa ver más datos, puede entrar a la
        > siguiente dirección:
        >
        > http://www.verbodivino.es/VerboDivino/index.htm
        >
        > Aprovecho para enviar a todos un gran saludo de
        > Navidad y mis mejores deseos para el año Nuevo.
        >

        > Dr. Ariel Alvarez Valdes
        > Santiago del Estero (ARGENTINA)

        Congratulations on the defense of your thesis. I would be very
        interested in reading an abstract of this since it appears to
        coincide with my own thoughts regarding the New Jerusalem which
        [ever] is coming down from God out of heaven.