Administrivia - please read: archive password protected

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2005
      Dear list members

      By request our list archive administrator has added a general password
      protection to the Revelation-list archive at http://post-boks.dk/rev-list.
      He has created four sets of usernames and passwords. The first column (Alfa
      etc) contains valid usernames, the second valid passwords. It is not
      possible to protect or remove e-dresses in the messages.

      Alfa Omega
      Alpha Omega
      alfa omega
      alpha omega

      It is problably safe to give these passwords to all those who need them.
      They will not, however, be placed at the web. The password protection should
      keep the web and spam robots out of the archives.

      If you have any comments, please, mail them to be *off-line*.

      Dr. Georg S. Adamsen
      Moderator