RE: [revelation-list] The future of this group

  • Richard H. Anderson
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 7, 2005
      Someone needs to be the moderator unless you want automatic admission to the
      group and no ability to stop abuse/misuse of the privileges automatically
      granted to someone who has absolutely no interest in the subject matter.
      Therefore the system I propose would allow all messages to be posted and the
      moderator would act only if something obviously inappropriate is posted.
      The moderator would also approve new members. It is little too much work to
      read and approve all messages posted to the list.

      Richard H. Anderson