Spurious postings

  • Dr. Georg S. Adamsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2004
      Dear list,

      I just learned that the list has distributed a number of spurious
      postings, seemingly from gjclarke. Although I am *sure* that he not
      the culprit, some spammer or virus-sender uses his name.

      gjclarke's postings will be moderated, in order to stop these
      spurious postings. I know no other way to stop this problem.

      I apologise for any inconveniences.

      Feel free to contact me directly *off the list* if you notice any
      irregularities. I didn't notice this one because my ISP runs a anti-
      spam-program.

      Georg S. Adamsen
      Listowner